Investment and ancillary services
(a) Investment Services:
- reception and transmission of orders in relation to one or more Financial Instruments
- execution of orders in relation to one or more Financial Instruments.
- dealing on own account;
- portfolio management.
(b) Ancillary Services:
- safekeeping and administration of Financial Instruments for the account of Clients, including custodianship and related services such as cash/collateral management.
- granting credits or loans to an investor to allow him to carry out a transaction in one or more Financial Instruments where FIBO is involved in the transaction.
- foreign exchange services where these services are connected to the provision of investment services.
In these Investment Services General Conditions and Policies, «financial instruments» has the meaning given to it in paragraph 2 of Law 144(I)/2007 and includes: