- Trading signals allow traders to copy operations of other traders who are signal providers. Using their Meta Trader 4 terminals, subscribers can perform automatic trading operations.
- Experienced traders or their expert advisors can act as signal providers.
- All of the signals have a detailed trading history and statistics so you can examine them before you subscribe.
- Some of the signals are free of charge; others require a weekly or monthly fee to be paid to the trader or provider of the signal.
- All trading signals are summarized in a table which helps you to make a choice according to your investment preferences.
- You can sign up as well as terminate your subscription at any time.
- Automated Forex and CFD trading can be either performed by trading robots, Meta Trader expert advisors or MetaQuotes trading signals service.
How it works
- In fact, you copy another trader's operations, but all the profit stays with you
The service allows traders to copy operations of other traders who are signal providers.
In this case, signal is a buy or sell order. These orders can be opened “manually”; however the main signal providers are trading robots.
Experienced traders can act as signal providers, thus allowing other traders to copy their deals. Some signal providers share their trade for free, others require a certain fee. All traders can take advantage of our automated trade service. In fact a trader copies the operation of the signal provider, keeping profit.
- Trading robots algorithms can be pre-optimized on the history of prices changes in previous periods
You can sign up as well as terminate your subscription at any time; you can also subscribe to one or more signals from different providers. Service´s algorithms analyze price changes 24 hours per day, excluding errors related to the "human factor."
The main signal providers are trading robots. Trading robots' algorithms in the test mode can be pre-optimized in the history of price changes of previous periods. Developing, modification of trading robots are available to everyone, as a relatively simple programming language and the majority of trading robots are created with open source, which enables everyone to become a signals´ provider.